The season celebrating our Savior's birth is finally upon us and we've compiled a Christmas countdown!
The Bloom! 25 Days of Christmas
- Get out that old wrapping paper and make a countdown paper chain.
- Write a letter to a Christian in a foreign prison this December through Prisoner Alert.
- Listen to this beautiful song by Casting Crowns!
- Pray for the kids who will receive a shoebox through Operation Christmas Child.
- Looking for a treat? Make some fudge!
- Learn about St. Nicholas Day and make a new tradition.
- Get started on those Christmas cards!
- Curl up with a good Christmas story.
- Plan a Christmas party to encourage others and share the Nativity story!
- Yet another awesome Casting Crowns song!
- Have a Christmas Movie Marathon.
- Get started on your holiday baking list. Here's a start!
- Learn about St. Lucia Day and make St. Lucia Bread.
- Make a list of friends and neighbors to visit this Christmas season and get started.
- Organize a group of friends to go caroling at a nursing home in your area.
- Journal what Christmas means to you and a favorite Christmas memory.
- Whip up some of this yummy stuff!
- Watch "It's a Wonderful Life"
- Cover pine cones in peanut butter and birdseed and hang them with yarn in a tree for the birds.
- Take goodies to your neighbors or serve in a soup kitchen!
- Watch "The Nativity Story"
- Go an a Christmas light tour of your neighborhood or town. (Remember the hot chocolate!)
- Read the Christmas Story in Luke 2:1-20 as a family.
- Hang your stockings with care and pray for all those who do not know Christ in this season of His birth!
- Have a very Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas from,
Megan, Joanna, Krista, Victoria, and Emily